2009年5月13日水曜日

My favorite movies



1. Maiko Haaan!!!

Made: in 2007

Actors: Sadao Abe ,Kou Shibasaki ,Shinichi Tsutsumi etc

Setting: prevent Japan Director: Nobuo Mizuta

Playwright: Kankurou Kudou Genre: comedy

Recommendation: I think the movie is really funny movie. I understand the mean of ”ichigensan okotowari” from this movie. Sadao Abe is nice character and he played a crazy role. But it contains deep feeling story. Maiko’s training is very strict. This movie tells us how wonderful Kyoto and Maikosan. If you see this movie, maybe you want to go Kyoto. Please check the official site!


2.Yougisha X no Kenshin

Made: in 2008

Actors: Masaharu Hukuyama, Kou Shibasaki, Shinnichi Tsutumi

Genre: suspense Playwright: Keigo Higashino

Book: Yōgisha X no Kenshin is a 2006 novel by Keigo Higashino, the third “Tantei Galileo”series. The book won a prise 134th Naoki Prise which is a higly regarded award in Japan.

Recommendation: I was looking for to see this movie because I like suspense story and I like Masaharu Hukuyama and Kou Shibasaki.
I saw “Tantei Galileo” drama on TV. Yougisha X no Kenshin is
related to this drama, so we can enjoy seeing relation between
the drama and the movie.
If you haven’t see this drama,you can enjoy the movie so please see this movie.



3.The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Made: 2008 in America

Book: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button written by F. Scott Fitzgerald

The main character: Benjamin Button(Brad Pitt) , Daisy Fuller(Elle Fanning)

Story: This is curious and moving story! Benjamin was born about 80 years old. He is younger and younger as time past. One day, Benjamin met his old friends and he fallen love. They are nice couple if Benjamin is younger and younger.
But Benjamin noticed “I can’t Daisy and my child make happy.” So he said goodbye them.

Recommendation: I recommend this movie because I felt love over genelation!!! I like Brad Pitt!!! So if you like him, I recommend you to see this movie. Let's see the official site

1 件のコメント: